Location & Lifestyle
Palm Beach, QLD
Palm Beach is located on the southern side of the beautiful Gold Coast. The suburb is renowned for its natural beauty as one of the Gold Coast's least developed areas. It is named after the stunning 3.8 kilometre stretch of sand located between Tallebudgera Creek and Currumbin Creek.
Residents and visitors of Palm Beach enjoy:
- A popular beach for surfers, with the beach hosting numerous local and national surfing events.
- Walks in the Burleigh Head National Park, a natural headland in the heart of the Gold Coast with walks along the rocky foreshore and through rainforest, and the chance to see whales in spring.
- Being close to many shops, cafes and restaurants with a vast range of dining options from French, Italian, Japanese, Thai and Indian to the best modern Australian fare.
- Being only a short drive away from world famous beachside suburb, Surfers Paradise, home to a wide array of restaurants, entertainment venues and regular markets and Broadbeach's renowned restaurant and entertainment precinct.
- A relaxed beach lifestyle.