Draw 308: Location & Lifestyle
Broadbeach Waters is located close to Broadbeach and is considered one of the Gold Coast’s most popular suburbs. Residents and tourists alike are drawn to the area, with major attractions including:
- Kilometres of canals, bike paths and scenic walks.
- Minutes from world famous Surfers Paradise, which is home to a wide array of restaurants, entertainment venues, regular markets and the Broadbeach restaurant precinct.
- Luxury homes situated on the water, boasting coastal and skyline views.
- Close proximity to all of Gold Coast’s major shopping and entertainment precincts, most notably, Robina Town Centre, which is one of Australia’s largest shopping centres.
- Proximity to the airport and easy access to motorways to Brisbane, Byron Bay and Sydney.