Draw 309: Location & Lifestyle
Palm Beach is a scenic southern beachside suburb that is renowned for its natural beauty as one of the Gold Coast’s least developed areas. The suburb is named after the stunning 3.8 kilometre stretch of sand located between Tallebudgera Creek and Currumbin Creek.
A millionaire’s row of properties on Jefferson Lane is well known for its absolute beachfront homes.
Residents and visitors of Palm Beach enjoy:
- A relaxed beach lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of Gold Coast CBD.
- Iconic views of famous Currumbin Rock in the south and the Gold Coast skyline to the north.
- Being only a short drive away from world famous beachside suburb, Surfers Paradise, home to a wide array of restaurants, entertainment venues and regular markets and Broadbeach’s renowned restaurant and entertainment precinct.
- Being close to many trendy shops, cafes and restaurants with a vast range of dining options from French, Italian, Japanese, Thai and Indian to the best modern Australian fare.
- A popular beach for surfers during the summer months, with the beach hosting numerous local and national surfing events.