Draw 314: Location & Lifestyle
Balmain East offers a village atmosphere in close proximity to the Sydney CBD making it one of Sydney's most highly sought after locations. With three sides of the suburb located on the Balmain Peninsular waterfront, it offers easy access to Circular Quay and Darling Harbour via the ferry service.
Residents and visitors of Balmain enjoy:
- A vibrant cafe, bar and restaurant scene serving everything from Modern Australian and European to Moroccan, Turkish, Indian and Asian cuisines
- A fantastic range of shopping options
- Peaceful harbourside parks for relaxing away from the hustle and bustle
- Easy access to the Sydney Harbour ferry and only a ten minute ferry ride to the CBD.
Located on the Queensland coast, Tugun is one of the most southern suburbs of the Gold Coast, boasting picturesque surf beaches, a laidback lifestyle and magnificent views to the hinterland.
Residents and visitors of Tugun enjoy:
- A number of local cafes, restaurants, grocery stores and various other amenities close by on Golden Four Drive.
- Local attractions including Currumbin Reserve and the famous Currumbin Bird Sanctuary
- Close proximity to some of the Gold Coasts major destinations including Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Conrad Jupiter's Casino and the Gold Coast Convention Centre.
- A number of shopping destinations including the Showcase Shopping Centre with beachfront shopping and numerous specialty stores as well as cafes and restaurants.