Draw 319: Location & Lifestyle
Tweed Heads, NSW
Only a one minute walk from the Gold Coast’s world class surf break Snapper Rocks and Rainbow Bay’s café precinct, this fantastic prize offers the ultimate beach lifestyle.
Residents and visitors of Tweed Heads enjoy:
- White sandy surfing beaches and deep waterways.
- Close proximity to some of the region’s major shopping destinations including Robina Town Centre and Pacific Fair
- An array of world class cafes and restaurants close by.
- Stunning natural landscapes including Wollumbin Mount Warning and the World Heritage-listed Gondwana Rainforests of Australia
- Some of the world’s best diving spots
- A rich cultural scene with The Tweed Shire proudly boasting more artists per capita than any other region in Australia