Draw 326: Location & Lifestyle
Southport, Gold Coast
Southport is just north of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and is situated alongside The Broadwater.
Residents and visitors of Southport enjoy:
- Some of the country’s most famous and popular beaches.
- Having easy access to Surfers Paradise, home to a wide array of restaurants, entertainment venues.
- Taking a stroll along the waterfront promenade through beautiful parklands and children’s play areas.
Brisbane is known for its warm climate and laid back, cosmopolitan lifestyle. The city offers something for everyone with a range of shopping, dining, sporting and entertainment options.
Residents and visitors of Brisbane enjoy:
- A vibrant cultural scene including the Queensland Performing Arts Centre and the Queensland Art Gallery.
- World class shopping from upmarket boutiques to popular markets.
- A range of fine dining and entertainment with many nationally renowned and awarded restaurants and cafes.
Marcoola, Sunshine Coast
Marcoola is located north of the Maroochy River, just over 100kms north of Brisbane. The area boasts quiet, uncrowded beaches and a peaceful, small town ambience.
Residents and visitors of Marcoola enjoy:
- Stunning beaches, perfect for surfers, swimmers and walkers.
- A central location on the Sunshine Coast – close proximity to a range of shopping and dining options.
- Grassy parklands, sand dunes and beaches with a range of activities including cycling, fishing, kayaking, surfing, whale watching and the famous Hawksbill Turtle laying and hatching.