Location and Lifestyle
Close to everything the Gold Coast has to offer.
This prize is located in the perfect spot, enjoying a quiet waterfront location while being only minutes to popular shopping precincts and beaches. What’s more, you’re only a 30 minute drive to the heart of Surfer’s Paradise or just over an hour’s drive to Brisbane, so you really can enjoy the best of both worlds.
Biggera Waters, Gold Coast
Located directly across the Broadwater from the famous Gold Coast Spit and close to the centre of the Gold Coast, Biggera Waters is the perfect place to live.
Residents and visitors of Biggera Waters enjoy:
- Waterfront living along the many canals that run throughout the suburb
- Excellent shopping, cafes and restaurants close by.
- The popular ‘Harbour Town’ shopping precinct where you can savour a freshly ground coffee, enjoy a meal, catch a movie and shop till you drop.
- Many excellent dining venues along the Broadwater with beautiful views across the water.
- Taking a stroll along the waterfront promenade with beautiful parklands and children’s play areas.
- Plenty of fishing spots among hidden channels, mangroves, rock walls and creek mouths.