Location and Lifestyle
Explore Kirra, one of the Gold Coast’s most iconic beach locations.
There’s plenty to do in Kirra, rated in the ‘Top 10 Things To Do’ on the Gold Coast by Trip Advisor. With its relaxing village vibe, beautiful beaches and popular cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Some of the local must dos include:
- Kirra Beach – One of the Gold Coast’s most popular surf beaches
- Kirramisu – Only steps from your doorstep, this local cafe has one of the best breakfast menus on the coast.
- Cotton Living - Treat yourself to some retail therapy and find the perfect piece to add to your new home.
- My Gelato Kirra - Cool off and treat yourself with a gelato, only two minutes’ walk away!
- Snapper Rocks - One of the coast’s most famous surfing spots is only a 30-minute beach stroll away.
- Pacific Fair – Just a 20-minute drive away is Pacific Fair, a shopper’s paradise.