VIP Terms And Conditions
- These terms and conditions are VIP Club Terms and Conditions and form part of the Terms and Conditions of the RSL Art Union. The General Terms and Conditions are available at www.rslartunion.com.au/termsandconditions.
- Any terms used in the VIP Club Terms and Conditions which have been defined in the General Terms and Conditions will have the same meaning in the VIP Club Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Draw Terms and Conditions and any other part of the Terms and Conditions, the following will prevail in descending order of precedence:
- 5K Pay Day Draw Terms and Conditions;
- Quarterly Cash Draw Terms and Conditions;
- Any other terms and conditions for a Draw in which only VIP members are eligible for entry;
- VIP Club Terms and Conditions;
- Draw Terms and Conditions;
- General Terms and Conditions.
- You acknowledge that the opening date of each Draw may not be on the same date each month. Details of the opening dates of each Draw are available here, https://www.rslartunion.com.au/VIPClub
- You should receive your tickets within 10 working days of each successful automatic payment.
- If you choose to become a VIP member during a Draw, your nominated account will be debited immediately for the first Draw and then on the opening date of each Draw thereafter.
- A person who elects to become a member (‘VIP member’) of the RSL Art Union VIP Club (‘VIP Club’) is deemed to have agreed to and accepted the Terms and Conditions, including the VIP Club Terms and Conditions, the Weekly Bonus Draw Terms and Conditions, the Quarterly Bonus Draw Terms and Conditions and the Draw Terms and Conditions.
- You are eligible to become a VIP member if you are eligible to enter the Art Union (see clause 2 of the General Terms and Conditions).
- Entry into the VIP Club entitles you to automatically receive tickets in each Draw, including the Golden Treasure Draw and VIP Heroes Draws as well as entries into bonus draws including the Weekly Bonus Draw and Quarterly Bonus Draw. There are 10 regular Draws (including 1 Golden Treasure Draw) and 2 VIP Heroes Draws each year. Tickets in the Golden Treasure Draw are a minimum of $10.
- To register as a VIP member, you must provide the Entry Details as well as financial institution details for credit card payment or direct debit (‘nominated account’) and nominate a subscription amount (‘nominated subscription amount’).
- If you nominate yourself and another person together to be VIP members you and the other person together will be taken to be a single VIP member and the terms relating to multiple entrants in clause 5 of the General Terms and Conditions will apply in addition to these VIP Club Terms and Conditions.
- On the opening date of each Draw, your nominated account will be debited to:
- the value of your nominated subscription amount for a regular draw; or
- the value of your nominated subscription amount for the annual Golden Treasure Draw
depending on whether the Draw is a regular Draw or a Golden Treasure Draw (‘automatic payment’)
- Updating your details
- You may update your nominated account or increase or decrease your nominated subscription amount at any time on our website or by calling the following numbers: AUS 1300 775 847 (1300 RSL VIP), NZ 0800 450 970, INT +61 7 3088 5878. Any changes will take effect from the open date of the next Draw.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds in the nominated account before the due date of any automatic payment.
- You may elect to stop automatic payments and cancel your membership in the VIP Club at any time by calling our Customer Service Team on the following numbers: AUS 1300 775 847 (1300 RSL VIP), NZ 0800 450 970, INT +61 7 3188 0436.
- If you elect to stop automatic payments and cancel your membership after an automatic payment but before a Draw closing date, you may request to cancel any tickets issued and receive a refund (see clause 8 General Terms and Conditions). If you request to cancel your tickets, you will not receive an entry in that Draw.
- If four consecutive automatic payments are declined, we may elect to cancel your membership in the VIP Club without further notice to you.
- To reactivate your membership please contact our Customer Service Team on the following numbers: AUS 1300 775 847 (1300 RSL VIP), NZ 0800 450 970, INT +61 7 3088 5878.
- You may elect to suspend your membership in the VIP Club for up to 12 months (‘suspension period’) by contacting us.
- During any suspension period, any automatic payments will cease and tickets will not be automatically issued in any Draw. You also will not be eligible to be entered in the VIP Heroes Draw, Weekly Bonus Draw, Quarterly Bonus Draw or any other draw exclusively for VIP members.
- If you wish to purchase tickets during a suspension period, you may do so by contacting us. Any separate purchase made during a suspension period does not count towards eligibility in the VIP Heroes Draw, Weekly Bonus Draw, Quarterly Bonus Draw or any other draw exclusively for VIP members.