Location and Lifestyle
Prize Home Lifestyle
Beautiful Kirra Beach holds a special spot in the hearts of those who have visited, rated in the ‘Top 10 Things To Do’ on the Gold Coast by Trip Advisor. With its relaxing village vibe, beautiful beaches and popular cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Some of the local must dos include:
- Kirra Beach – One of the Gold Coast’s most popular surf beaches.
- Kirra Surf – This famous surf shop is a mecca for beach lovers.
- That Blue House – Popular with locals and tourists alike, this café s renowned for its great coffee and tasty menu.
- Cotton Living – Treat yourself to some retail therapy and find the perfect piece to add to your new home.
- My Gelato Kirra – After a hot day at the beach, treat yourself to a refreshing gelato before heading home!
- Snapper Rocks - One of the coast’s most famous surfing spots is only a 30-minute beach stroll away.
- Pacific Fair – Just a 20-minute drive away is Pacific Fair, a shopper’s paradise.
Prize Home Location
Kirra Surf, 902/2 Creek Street, Kirra, QLD 4225
View in Google Maps