Customer Survey Bonus Draw
Prize Drawn: 31/08/2018 at 9:30AM
Winner – Mr. Graham Purcell from the Gold Coast
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter this competition forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
2. Entry to this competition is free.
3. Entry is only open to participants who have been invited by RSL Art Union and blue helix to complete the online research survey.
4. Participants must be an Australian resident above the age of 18 years.
5. Employees and their immediate families of RSL Art Union and RSL (Queensland Branch) and its agencies are not eligible to enter.
6. An entry is only deemed valid if the online survey has been completed with all questions answered, including cohesive and legible answers provided in open field questions.
7. Your participation in this competition constitutes an invitation to the promoter to contact you by telephone and email to offer you tickets in future RSL Art Union Lotteries. You can revoke this permission at any time by contacting the promoter at the address shown above or by calling 1300 775 888.
8. The competition commences on Wednesday 15 August 2018 at 00.01am (AEST) and closes on Wednedsay 29 August 2018 at 11.59pm (EST).
HOW TO ENTER
9. Entering this competition involves completing the online survey by answering all questions, including cohesive and legible answers in the open field questions by the competition close date.
10. An entry may be deemed invalid and ineligible for entry to the competition should the Promoter determine, in its sole discretion, that the entry is incomplete, incomprehensible or otherwise contains inappropriate material for the purposes of the competition.
11. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
12. There is one prize to be won in the form of a $200 Coles/Myer voucher.
13. The total prize value is $200.
14. The prize cannot be transferred.
15. The prize must be redeemed within 24 months from draw date.
16. The winner will be drawn at random from the pool of eligible entries on Friday 31 August 2018 at 10am (AEST) at ANZAC House, 283 St Pauls Terrace, Fortitude Valley, Queensland, 4006.
17. The winner will be redrawn until a valid entry is provided.
18. The winner will be notified by phone, email or registered mail.
19. Results will be published on www.rslartunion.com.au/surveybonusdraw on Friday 31 August 2018.
20. This competition does not involve an elimination round.
21. In the event that a winner has not responded within 12 months of draw date and the prize remains unredeemed, the prize will be forfeited.
USE OF ENTRIES
22. All entries become property of the Promoter and entries will not be returned.
23. By submitting material to the Promoter, you warrant that you own the copyright or that you have the permission of the owner. You agree to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs incurred by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty.
24. You grant to the Promoter a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, modify and communicate any material submitted to the Promoter for any purpose that the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, determine appropriate.
25. If you enter this competition, the Promoter will collect personal information about you so you can participate in the competition and the Promoter can administer the competition. To do this, the Promoter will disclose your personal information to organisations to which the Promoter outsources functions and organisations associated with this competition. If you do not provide your personal information, you cannot participate in the competition.
26. To the full extent permitted by the law neither the Promoter nor any of their associated agencies accepts any liability for any injury, damage, expenses or loss of whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property arising from or in connection with this competition.
27. In case of the Promoter determining in its sole discretion that the competition is or may be affected by the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the results or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, Acts of God, civil unrest and strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it on similar terms and conditions.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
29. The Promoter is Vic Reading, RSL Art Union trading as RSL Art Union, Locked Bag 4032, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006. Conducted by Returned & Services League Australia (Queensland Branch). RSL Art Union ABN: 79 902 601 713.