Draw 315: Location & Lifestyle
Southport, Gold Coast
Southport is just north of Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast and is situated alongside The Broadwater.
Residents and visitors of Southport enjoy:
- Some of the country’s most famous and popular beaches.
- Having easy access to Surfers Paradise, home to a wide array of restaurants, entertainment venues.
- Taking a stroll along the waterfront promenade through beautiful parklands and children’s play areas.
Brisbane is known for its warm climate and laid back, cosmopolitan lifestyle. The city offers something for everyone with a range of shopping, dining, sporting and entertainment options.
Residents and visitors of Brisbane enjoy:
- A vibrant cultural scene including the Queensland Performing Arts Centre and the Queensland Art Gallery.
- World class shopping from upmarket boutiques to popular markets.
- A range of fine dining and entertainment with many nationally renowned and awarded restaurants and cafes.
Kawana Waters, Sunshine Coast
Kawana Waters is located on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, just under 100 kilometres north of Brisbane, with many sought after properties located on the shores of Lake Kawana.
Residents and visitors of Kawana Waters enjoy:
- Access to some of the region's premier sports, entertainment and shopping precincts.
- Water sports on Lake Kawana including kayaking, canoeing, dragon boat racing and motorised boats, plus many walkways and bicycle tracks along the lake.
- Excellent fishing and surfing spots.