Location and Lifestyle
Positioned on Palm Beach’s Jefferson Lane, one of the Gold Coast’s most exclusive streets, this beachfront home is nestled in a laid-back community just walking distance to cosy cafes and modern restaurants.
The popular location of this home also means if you win and decide the beachside lifestyle isn’t for you, you could rent the home out for an estimated $104,000 per year.
Residents and visitors of Palm Beach enjoy:
- A relaxed beach lifestyle, away from the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast CBD.
- Iconic views of famous Currumbin Rock in the south and the Gold Coast skyline to the north.
- Being only a short drive away from world famous beachside suburb, Surfers Paradise, home to a wide array of restaurants, entertainment venues and regular markets and Broadbeach’s renowned restaurant and entertainment precinct.
- Being close to many trendy shops, cafes and restaurants with a vast range of dining options from French, Italian, Japanese, Thai and Indian to the best modern Australian fare.
- A popular beach for surfers during the summer months, with the beach hosting numerous local and national surfing events.